Tropical Cyclones Idai and Kenneth Mozambique - National Situation Report 7
- There are 63 active resettlement sites in cyclone Idai affected provinces, hosting 67,420 individuals.1.
- Partners are supporting health facilities rehabilitation efforts in most cyclone-affected districts, it is crucial to ensure
- expansion of basic health services to population in resettlement sites.
- There is an ongoing monitoring of severe acute malnutrition and surveillance of pellagra.
- Weekly malaria cases reported in Idai affected districts is declining, with cumulative 82,336 cases registered since 27th
- March - 14th July 2019.
- Since the declaration of the cholera outbreak, 284 cases were reported. There are no reports of suspected cases of
- cholera since the 18th June 2019.
- Due to destruction and damage of health facility structures, as rebuilding continues, some health facilities continue
- providing services from tents in the districts of Ibo, Quissanga, Mucojo, and Macomia.
- Weekly malaria cases in cyclone Kenneth affected districts continue to increase in the district of Macomia and
- decreasing in Metuge and Cidade de Pemba, with cumulative 43,076 cases registered as of 14th July.