Tropical Cyclones Idai and Kenneth Mozambique - National Situation Report 11
- There are 68 active resettlement sites in cyclone Idai affected provinces, hosting 83,885 individuals1.
- For populations in the resettlement areas, vulnerabilities remain in accessing basic health services,
- Acute malnutrition and pellagra cases are being reported into EWARS for Sofala province.
- Generally, weekly malaria cases reported in Idai affected districts are decreasing significantly in Beira and increasing in Dondo and Nhamanatanda, with a total 141,475 cases registered from 27th March to 22nd September 2019.
- There are 2 resettlement sites in Cabo Delgado with healthcare facility services accessible within a 6km range.
- Generally, weekly malaria cases in cyclone Kenneth affected districts continue to increase in Pemba and decrease in Metuge and Macomia, with a total 78,018 cases registered as of 22nd September 2019.